This is a high resolution (99.0 MB) PDF for local printing. After the order is placed, the link to the PDF file will be sent to the customer. To purchase printed 2021 Stewardship materials please visit the Goetz Printing storefront to “print-on-demand” high-quality materials.
Designed for students in grades 4-5. Students will:
- • Realize that humans and animals have dependence upon trees in common.
- • Recognize the advantages of agroforestry.
- • Appreciate the history and longevity of trees.
- • Identify classifications of forest types.
- • Become aware of the benefit of trees to their daily lives.
- • Relate the carbon and water cycles to tree functions.