This is a high resolution (69.3 MB) PDF for local printing. After the order is placed, the link to the PDF file will be sent to the customer. To purchase printed 2021 Stewardship materials please visit the Goetz Printing storefront to “print-on-demand” high-quality materials.
Designed for students in grades 2-3. Students will:
- • Comprehend the relationship between respiration, climate, and other factors necessary for the support of life on Earth and trees.
- • Utilize a global map to cite areas where a variety of animals depend upon trees for shelter.
- • Identify the major components of a tree and their function.
- • Relate trees to items used in their daily lives.
- • Become aware of steps that can be taken to improve and protect the environment that trees depend upon.