This is a high resolution (38.0 MB) PDF file for local printing. Designed for students in grades 6 and up. Link to the PDF file will be sent to the customer. To purchase printed 2020 Stewardship materials please visit the Goetz Printing storefront to “print-on-demand” high-quality materials.
• Explain the connection between the specialized
physical structures of both pollinators and the
plants that are their food sources and
• Recognize the role of the sense receptors of
pollinators to their choice of food.
• Grasp that pollinators are dependent on their
environmental interactions both with other living
organisms, including humans, and with nonliving
factors that affect their access to resources.
• Identify the ways humans are dependent
• Describe actions that can be taken to increase
the pollinator population.