This is a high resolution (28.5 MB) PDF file for local printing. Designed for students in grades 2 - 3. Link to the PDF file will be sent to the customer. To purchase printed 2020 Stewardship materials please visit the Goetz Printing storefront to “print-on-demand” high-quality materials.
• Understand that most plants depend on animals
• Distinguish the connection between the physical
properties of plants, pollen, pollinators and
• Realize the role pollination plays in
• Appreciate the vital role pollinators play in their
• Recognize that changes made in the environment
can affect the availability of resources for
pollinators, which in return affects the availability of
resources for humans.
• Identify actions that can be taken to improve and
provide habitat for pollinators.