This is a high resolution (6.61 MB) PDF for local printing. Designed for students in grades K-1. Link to the PDF file will be sent to the customer. To purchase printed 2020 Stewardship materials please visit the Goetz Printing storefront to “print-on-demand” high-quality materials.
• Realize that humans need food in order to live and
grow and that a large portion of their food comes
• Gain an awareness of the dependence of plants
• Deduct which items utilized in their daily lives are
dependent upon pollination.
• Explain the steps in animal pollination.
• Recognize that humans can have a positive impact
their environment by making changes beneficial