This is a high resolution (16.4 MB) PDF file for local printing. Designed for students in grades 6 and up. Link to the PDF file will be sent to the customer. To purchase printed 2019 Stewardship materials please visit the Goetz Printing storefront to “print-on-demand” high-quality materials.
• Explain the role of soil microbes.
• Distinguish the difference between types
of soil microbes.
• Recognize the involvement of soil in most
aspects of daily life.
• Comprehend the value of healthy soil.
Identify the structure and function of soil profiles.
• Summarize the usefulness of a soil profile as a
tool to determine soil fertility.
• Describe the horizons within a soil profile.