This is a high resolution (54.5 MB) PDF file for local printing. Designed for students in grades 4 - 5. Link to the PDF file will be sent to the customer. To purchase printed 2019 Stewardship materials please visit the Goetz Printing storefront to “print-on-demand” high-quality materials.
• Recognize that millions of organisms are living
in the soil around them.
• Relate classifications of soil organisms to their
function within the soil.
• Appreciate the benefit of soil and soil organisms
• Identify the structure and function of
• Investigate soil survey map to
determine local soil types.
• Comprehend the factors
involved in soil formation.