This is a high resolution (20.8 MB) PDF for local printing. Designed for students in grades K-1. Link to the PDF file will be sent to the customer. To purchase printed 2019 Stewardship materials please visit the Goetz Printing storefront to “print-on-demand” high-quality materials.
• Familiarize themselves with the ways they interact with
soil on a daily basis.
• Differentiate between living and nonliving
components of soil.
• Realize the connection between soil and items such
as food, furniture, etc.
• Explain the role of parent materials in soil formation.
• Recognize that soils can be many different colors due to
rock and mineral content.